Hiring: Dev Ops Engineer (Auckland)
The team at Imagr are on the hunt for a Dev Ops Engineer to join their team. We will be hosting a live Q&A with Mark Weir, VP of Engineering about the opportunity for anyone that is curious. You can register for the Zoom login details below.
How does this role fit into Imagr?
You will be a foundational member of the DevOps practice at Imagr. Your efforts will maximise the speed and quality of our development through infrastructure, and good software engineering practice, and ensure that the right product reaches our customers around the world.
Ultimately, we are looking to you to own and navigate your career path at Imagr. We anticipate that you will carve out your own road after joining us & spending some time uncovering what problems, challenges are solutions are the most interesting to you, as well as the most impactful to the business.
What will your days look like?
- Help craft software engineering practice, and evangelise this throughout the software teams
- Build infrastructure to support efficient and robust development, ensuring we move fast while preserving stability
- Automate where possible to minimise development friction and support development process
- You will be an authority on deployments to our production environments, ensuring that the right distribution makes it to our customers
- Operate closely with our Field Application Engineers to maintain our active engagements
- You'll own network requirements and design to support our system in the field
An architect. I like to create things.
When you are not helping to build Imagr you can be found...?
It is a great time to be working in tech in New Zealand because..
About the Speaker
Mark joined Imagr early 2019 shortly after finishing up with Facebook in San Francisco. He's a broadly experienced engineer and leader who establishes modern, forward-thinking teams that empower engineers to achieve team potential.