Product Delivery Lead
This newly created role is essential in helping us scale for growth and staying ahead of the game, as well as improving on products to solve future problems for our clients.
The primary purpose of the Product Delivery Lead is going to be to work with the Product Delivery Manager to establish and maintain consistency amongst functional teams, driving DataTorque’s move to a continuous product delivery model from one in which software development teams are structured around client projects.
The Product Delivery Lead is a critical and significant role requiring leadership and organisational focus. This role will directly support DataTorque’s success - measuring and improving the productivity of our functional teams by allocating, prioritising, driving and reporting on the delivery of product development and client delivery tasks to meet milestones for client and product delivery.
The Product Delivery Lead is going to be steering the change in the way in which we deliver, our flagship application through its transitionary phase from one development model to another.
This involves improving processes and focusing resources where they will have the greatest impact. It is critical for us to get this right so that we move our product design and functionality forward while still delivering on client commitments.
We are looking for an organised and outcome-focused project management professional who can successfully:
- Facilitate functional team meetings such as daily stand-ups, retro’s and sprint planning
- Ensure functional teams are working on the highest priority work
- Run and lead multiple projects
- Ensure strategic objectives and outcomes are aligned
- Assist with planning of deliverables
- Provide appropriate leadership, measurement and control of agreed deliverables against targets
- Effectively resolve all issues that block productivity so that teams are engaged and productive
- Identify and proactively manage all risks and issues
- Increase collaboration across Product Teams with a focus on the increased partnership between teams
- Coach and lead in the use of best practice standards, methodologies and disciplines
Quite cool, isn't it?
Who is DataTorque?
We are a fast-growing well-established technology company based in Wellington. Our team cares about each other, our customers, and our shared goals - we know that success is only possible by working together.
Our organisation is big on cross-functional collaboration and inclusivity, which means we trust each other and foster an open and honest environment. We are always looking for people with a genuine passion for understanding our clients and solving the problems that matter most to them.
As well as plenty of fascinating work, we also offer a range of social activities - you'll see us dragon boating, playing table tennis, enjoying meals together, and playing a bit of dungeons and dragons as well!
We provide opportunities to mix working from home and in our central Wellington office, which is well-equipped with good coffee, a friendly atmosphere, and the occasional office dog for patting purposes.