Senior Software Engineer (TXN API) - New Zealand Based
Join our Tech Team
We are looking for an NZ-based Software Professional to join our growing Tech team as our newest Senior Software Engineer.
This role is based in one of our cross functional teams:
Our API team is focused on building simple and performant APIs which allow our large partners to enable their users to align more of their spending with their environmental and social values. We’re growing fast and want to make a really big difference in the world, so we rely on our people being flexible and taking on new tasks as the team’s needs change over time. We’d like to work with adaptable and creative engineers who can quickly integrate with our team, deliver high quality code and help scale our systems. As part of a small team you’ll have a large impact on the technical direction of the product, and play a big part in supporting the future growth of CoGo.
- Working collaboratively with your peers to design, build, and maintain medium to large size features while reducing the system’s tech debt
- Becoming the go-to person for one or more of our core technologies, and taking initiative to learn new ones
- Owning the production operation and monitoring of the systems your work on
- Teaching your skills to your team, mentoring team members to accelerate their career-growth
- Questioning and adjusting our delivery processes, proactively looking for ways that we can improve
- Troubleshooting problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
The salary for this role is $110,300 - $140,300 NZD.
Read the full job description here!
We believe that sharing about our unique Cogo culture during the hiring process helps to create a more transparent and engaging experience for our candidates. So here’s what you can expect from life at Cogo.
Dedication to sustainability and commitment to integrity:
- Proud Certified B Corporation
- Active member of the Tech Talent Charter, committed to delivering diversity in the tech sector
- Sustainable travel stipend for environmentally conscious transport
Culture founded on transparency and trust:
- Fully transparent pay scale across the entire business
- Equal pay opportunities for all team members
- Clear promotion pathways and competency framework available for each role
Commitment to our people:
- Personal and professional development stipend
- Flexible and remote working options
- Wellbeing initiatives across all teams
- Generous paid leave
- 5 weeks annual leave (plus public holidays),
- Unlimited sick leave,
- Parental leave and return to work flexibility,
- Extra day off on your birthday,
- Paid day volunteering at a charity of your choice.
We look forward to sharing more about these benefits and our Cogo culture with you during our interviews.
Cogo has a vaccination policy for its shared office spaces. At this time, Cogo does not provide employment sponsorship and/or relocation allowances for candidates. We can only consider candidates who are currently residing in the city/country where we are hiring for the role, or with specific plans to relocate there.
If you have any questions during your application process, please reach out to our People Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.