Software Support Analyst - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Serko is an award-winning business travel and expense software company that’s winning on a global scale. We’re already the established leader in Australasia and revolutionizing the way people do business travel in the USA and Europe – and we’re growing!
While the world of business travel is changing, we’re preparing companies for this with intelligent technology that helps them ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of their travelers – allowing for complex approvals where needed, giving real-time information about precautions taken by transport and accommodation suppliers, tracking and restricting travel around the globe, increasing the flexibility of bookings, giving true visibility and control over costs – and we’re not stopping there. We’re backed by the likes of Booking.com and there is an exciting road ahead of us at a time where travel needs real, impactful change.
We’re hiring people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to help us build a world-class team and product.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave within our team. What a great opportunity to jump inot a fast paced, challenging yet also exciting role where you'll be adding real value to the client experience as well as being able to grow your skill set in the tech world.
Managing client issues via our issue tracking systems, email, and telephone, you will play a key role in the Serko team by:
- Helping solve client problems by creating solutions to product/application client problems and queries.
- Furthering Serko Global Support's relationships with our clients by "going the extra mile"; being responsive and effective in your communication and adhering to SLAs.
- Collaborating with the rest of the Serko team by identifying and escalating more complex issues and working with the wider business to get them resolved.
- You love getting to the bottom of things and have a proven flair for problem solving - You have extensive proven ability in effectively troubleshooting problems and testing solutions. You know how to plan and carry out an investigation into a given problem.
- You have a strong customer service orientation – A lot of people say they have this, but you live and breathe it. You love going out of your way to ensure a customer receives the best possible service from you and your organisation. You grasp the difference between good customer service and superior customer service
- You're a communicator - Most of our customer interactions are in writing rather than verbal, so you need to have the ability to "translate" technical terms into clear customer-oriented language when writing. You're also able to quickly grasp the nub of complex issues presented by clients. You are able to communicate with both end-users and technical people and act as a go-between.
- You like dotting i's and crossing t's - You have a high attention to detail and quality and take genuine pride in the work that you do.
- You understand why you do the work you do and what value it brings to Serko - You have a curiosity about the wider business in which you work and a desire to contribute to the company's growth.
- You demonstrate desire for personal growth, autonomy and for continuous learning.
The Successful Candidate is likely to have:
- Demonstrable experience in troubleshooting software
- Experience in customer service or other areas of customer interaction
- Experience in the Travel industry is a big advantage.
It's important to us, that our people can bring their whole selves to work. Join our team and we have the following on offer for you!
- Competitive salary + Kiwisaver + A generous incentive scheme
- Laptop, modern office with games, exceptional coffee, snacks, and a great social atmosphere!
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Promotional opportunities among an established & growing global organisation
- 1:1 mentoring with industry leaders to help your growth towards your career pathways
- Flexibility to work-from-home
- Flexible starting and finishing hours
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of our people - with many different nationalities proudly represented across the Serko workforce. We look for people to add to our culture!
Serko is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer. However due to Covid-19 immigration restrictions, we can only accept applications from candidates who are either NZ/AU citizens/permanent residents, or hold a current valid work visa for employment in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, then please click on the "Apply" button and follow the prompts.