Digital Marketing Specialist
LawVu is a fast growing New Zealand software company with customers and employees spread across New Zealand, United States, Australia and the UK. Its legal workspace is a category creating and revolutionary software platform for in-house lawyers, supporting an impressive list of global clients. LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
LawVu’s growth & brand marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for paid digital advertising campaigns, website optimisation and marketing operations processes.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving growth while collaborating with internal business units (sales) as well as customer, product and community marketing functions.
Day to day, your role will include implementing, optimising and reporting on campaigns across several ad platforms, via third party advertisers and in conjunction with LawVu’s external media agency. Via our analytics platforms and CRM you’ll have full visibility over our customers path to purchase – from click to customer – so your reporting will be comprehensive and shape the future of our marketing strategies.
This role will suit an experienced digital marketer with ambition and an eagerness to learn from some of NZ’s best B2B tech marketers. You’ll have the opportunity to create digital marketing processes and initiatives as LawVu continues to grow. As a team we’ll be constantly reinventing campaigns and tactics so no two quarters will be the same.
This is a great opportunity to join the foundational marketing team of one of New Zealand’s fastest growing tech startups. The role is remote-first in New Zealand with employees in all major cities and regions.
- Own the implementation and monitoring of a campaign calendar that reflects LawVu brand, go-to-market product plans and overall marketing KPIs.
- Prepare and manage paid channels and digital media initiatives including:
- Paid social media campaigns
- SEM, digital display and video campaigns alongside our third party agency
- Other digital advertising channels including direct deals with third party advertisers
- Analyse campaign and website performance to provide recommendations to the wider marketing team.
- Advise on SEO best practice during internal web development and identify opportunities for organic growth.
- Assist in developing LawVu’s data driven marketing strategy by leveraging our first party data and external tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Monitor and implement marketing operations processes related to LawVu’s CRM and automation platform (Pardot, Salesforce)
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in a digital focussed marketing role
- Knowledge of how different digital channels, objectives and messaging influences a user’s path to purchase.
- Experience with B2B marketing fundamentals and platforms including LinkedIn Ads and marketing CRMs (Pardot, Hubspot etc).
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation fundamentals and growth strategies.
- Experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Google Data Studio
- Proactive attitude with the ability to work remotely
Preferable Experience and Skills
- Experience working with Google Marketing Platform products (Google Data Studio, Campaign Manager, DV360, Search Ads 360)
- Confidence communicating to non-marketing business stakeholders
- B2B software or Saas marketing experience
- Hands on experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience with account based marketing methodologies and practices
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
At LawVu we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.