Marketing Manager - ANZ
Tradify offers a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast paced, action oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. Fundamentally we want to solve big problems and build great products that people love and can’t live without.
We need a passionate, experienced, metrics-driven Regional Marketing Manager to focus on creating and capturing demand. You’ll be primarily responsible for driving demand generation in Australia and New Zealand using a variety of different channels to increase the number of qualified trials at the top of the funnel. We’re looking for someone who has lots of experience and demonstrated success planning and implementing multi-channel demand generation campaigns and is passionate about identifying and testing new growth opportunities, including partnership opportunities. You’ll drive demand gen planning across various channels every quarter. You’ll have great hustle, be able to make things happen fast and thrive on the challenge of improving the ROI on our marketing investments.
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Australasia? Always wanted to work at a values-led company that puts people and culture front and centre? Are you ready for a job that rewards your passion for learning with opportunities to grow your skills?
Not only will you be helping Tradify hit our aggressive growth goals, you’ll also be making a measurable difference in the lives of thousands of tradies around the world.
If you thrive on measuring performance, crunching numbers, hunting out new growth opportunities and getting stuff done, and you know that having fun and working together is key to a great work environment, you’re gonna fit right in. In a typical day, you might:
- Kick off the morning with a coffee and a marketing team stand-up where you share what you’re working on, your latest campaign results vs target and what you’re planning to test next.
- Meet with the team to share and refine messaging for a social campaign you’re launching next month.
- Talk to the Digital Marketing Manager about how to optimise conversion on your campaign landing page targeting Australia and NZ leads.
- Spend time designing a new email nurture sequence and writing email copy in HubSpot.
- Grab a quick coffee from our office machine, and a snack from one of the great nearby food joints (or the office snack drawer). It’s time to refuel!
- Crunch numbers in excel to figure out the ROI of a recently concluded marketing campaign.
- Get creative with the broader team to brainstorm new campaign ideas to drive 10% more qualified trials next month.
- Present the results from last month’s Campaign activity and share learnings and recommendations for future activity in the weekly team meeting.
- Initiate discussions with a prospective partner
- Catch up with the sales team to to get feedback on this week’s lead quality
You’re going to love this job if you:
- Have at least 5 years of multi-channel demand generation or growth marketing experience.
- Thrive on creating, implementing and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, including but not limited to email, SEM/SEO, social (Facebook, etc.), mail/print campaigns to drive demand generation in Australia and New Zealand.
- Have experience identifying and implementing productive marketing partnerships
- Are a strong, persuasive writer.
- Are an analytical thinker with experience in campaign reporting and analysis.
- Have a track record of innovation and marketing experimentation, with clear examples of truly unique ways you’ve successfully driven demand.
- Like testing different messaging, tactics, strategies and approaches and rigorously tracking the performance to measure ROI and CAC. You’ll be excited to constantly improve effectiveness and ROI.
- Have experience using HubSpot or similar marketing automation software.
We offer a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast paced, action oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
For the right candidate, we offer a great benefits package, including competitive remuneration, Employee Share Options (ESOP), Down Tools Days (6 days a year to follow your passion), Volunteer Leave (to pay it forward in our community), Birthday leave (a paid day off so you can celebrate) and a values based culture.
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch