Senior UX Designer
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New Zealand we’re a team of over 60 based across NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, collaboratively hustling to make buying, selling and swapping crypto currency, fast, safe and easy for anyone. In fact, we’re probably one of NZ’s fastest growing, biggest businesses that no one has ever heard of.
With over 100,000 users and numbers doubling every 4 months, we’re rapidly expanding, and pride ourselves on seeking out diverse perspectives when it comes to imagining our future. We aren’t constrained by what’s been done in the past, we think about what’s possible and we achieve it as a team. Overall, we think we’re a pretty awesome team to be a part of who will always have your back!
Who we’re looking for:
Using human centred design, this role will be responsible for transforming ideas into user functionality that increases adoption, retention and growth on our platform. You will work with stakeholders across our business to enhance the customer experience.
To sum it up your role will involve:
- Design industry-leading user experiences that increase adoption, retention and growth
- Collaborate with research, visual design & engineering team members to set clear objectives and key results, define solutions, and delivery strategy
- Contribute to key strategic decisions within your domain
- Utilise storyboards, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes, in order to help communicate and iterate on solutions
- Collaborate to help deliver and improve on sustainable development processes
- Communicate and align on objectives, interdependencies, and expectations, within your team and with stakeholders
- Coach and support other UX team members to help them both deliver on objectives, and more importantly grow as individuals and team members.
The skills you’ll bring:
- Preferably up to 8 years experience working in digital consumer product teams
- A love for transforming ideas and concepts into high value consumer solutions
- Have previous experience in human centred design and systems thinking
- Always looking evolve and iterate your solutions through feedback, and evidence-based decision making techniques such as OKRs and A/B testing
- High drive and ability to adapt quickly
- Care deeply about improving lives with the power of digital technology, especially blockchain, cryptocurrency, and web3.0
- You have an understanding that localisation, representation, and empathy for different cultures is critical for our success across different regions
- You are a designer with deep pockets when it comes to design tools and techniques. You’ve shipped many products and services over the years, and know what it takes to build awesome user experiences
- Love to collaborate, and lead collaboration with others
- Communicate and share the story behind your solutions with stakeholders of all kinds and levels
- Please provide a digital portfolio with your application
Why not check out our website to take a look at how easy we’re making crypto for our customers. We’re still working on our careers page so unfortunately you won’t learn a heap about what it’s like to work for us there (just yet), but here’s a few of the things we think are really great:
- Work remotely from anywhere in NZ or join us in our shared space in Auckland- up to you!
- Competitive salary plus an annual and quarterly performance-based bonus.
- We’re remote but not removed- we pride ourselves on connecting socially and connecting no matter what the distance is.
- A team where everyone has a voice and a chance to impact how we succeed- when we say we’re collaborative and we’ll have your back we genuinely mean it.
Submit your CV and cover letter, sharing why you’d like to be part of the Easy Crypto team and we’ll be in touch.