Senior Visual Designer
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New Zealand we’re a team of over 60 based across NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, collaboratively hustling to make buying, selling and swapping crypto currency, fast, safe and easy for anyone. In fact, we’re probably one of NZ’s fastest growing, biggest businesses that no one has ever heard of.
With over 100,000 users and numbers doubling every 4 months, we’re rapidly expanding, and pride ourselves on seeking out diverse perspectives when it comes to imagining our future. We aren’t constrained by what’s been done in the past, we think about what’s possible and we achieve it as a team. Overall, we think we’re a pretty awesome team to be a part of who will always have your back!
Who we’re looking for:
This role will be responsible for developing visual concepts, artwork and interactions to tell our story. Working with stakeholders across the organisation, you will work alongside UX to design interfaces for our customers that enhance their experiences.
To sum it up your role will involve:
- Develop a compelling story, vision, and design language, which helps communicate our purpose, values, and beliefs
- Help define our visual design strategy, and deliver awesome beautiful interface designs, illustrations, and animation
- Partner with other design functions, such as product design, and marketing, to develop design guides, templates, Figma libraries, and other tools, which help tell better stories
- Deliver layouts, typography, iconography, colour theory, and compositions across a range of mediums
The skills you’ll bring:
- Preferably up to 5 years’ experience in Visual Designer roles for digital product companies
- An artist at heart you love to draw beautiful illustrations, create stunning animations, and craft amazing designs
- A true creative you not only deliver polished designs, you are also passionate about ideas and storytelling
- High drive and ability to adapt quickly
- Care deeply about improving lives with the power of digital technology, especially blockchain, cryptocurrency, and web3.0
- You have an understanding that localisation, representation, and empathy for different cultures is critical for our success across different regions
- Communicate and share the story behind your designs with stakeholders of all kinds and levels
- Please provide a digital portfolio with your application
Why not check out our website to take a look at how easy we’re making crypto for our customers. We’re still working on our careers page so unfortunately you won’t learn a heap about what it’s like to work for us there (just yet), but here’s a few of the things we think are really great:
- Work remotely from anywhere in NZ or join us in our shared space in Auckland- up to you!
- Competitive salary plus an annual and quarterly performance-based bonus.
- We’re remote but not removed- we pride ourselves on connecting socially and connecting no matter what the distance is.
- A team where everyone has a voice and a chance to impact how we succeed- when we say we’re collaborative and we’ll have your back we genuinely mean it.
Submit your CV and cover letter, sharing why you’d like to be part of the Easy Crypto team and we’ll be in touch.