Senior Concept Artist
We’re looking for a talented, experienced artist who works well within a highly creative, team focused environment. You’ll be at home in Photoshop, be able to work across a wide range of styles and be able to jump quickly from one project to another. You’ll need to be as comfortable with world building as you are with character design and enjoy a fast-paced environment and the challenges that brings. You’ll also need to be a confident and enthusiastic communicator, someone who enjoys collaboration and iteration as means to achieve the very best results.
You can expect to be:
- Creating artwork directly in support of the design, development, and support of all our projects and associated activities - including for use in pre-production and production, as well as towards publishing and marketing efforts
- Working alongside the other artists and Art Directors (and independently as required), to aid in the visual development of our products: producing artwork, providing review and critique, and working with and alongside production teams
- Providing general support and capacity to the discipline of Concept Art and Illustration
- Working independently in facilitating and maintaining constructive lines of communication and workflows, when collaborating with project teams
- A proven ability to work directly across a wide stylistic range, in-line with the type of work and to the level of quality PikPok is known for
- An established background in Concept Art and Illustration, with a track record in contributing to successful creative industry projects
- Some games industry experience or otherwise in a studio or agency environment
- Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop
- A strong aptitude for developing new skills, and expanding one’s creative knowledge
- The ability to communicate effectively and with confidence
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude, great work ethic and strong sense of initiative
- Proven workflow, task management and scheduling skills
- A willingness to mentor, support and inspire others
- A developed understanding of (and appreciation for) video games as a creative medium
PikPok offers a wide range of great benefits, outlined on our main careers page.
When applying, please provide a clickable link to your portfolio. If group work is included, ensure that you provide a detailed and accurate break-down of your own contributions.