Are you passionate about games?
We love games, so we make games people love to play! Since 2009, PikPok has been making quality mobile games for the whole world to enjoy.
We focus on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Our team is based in Wellington, NZ, and is made up of talented folk from all over the globe.
We’ve released successful original games including Rival Stars® Horse Racing, Agent Intercept™, Into the Dead® 2, Flick Kick® Football Legends and Shatter™. We also work with top-notch partners to create fun, entertaining games that are enjoyed across the globe.
PikPok values the contributions of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. We want our games to reflect the diversity of the people playing them now and in the future. People with curiosity, a sense of ownership, and who actively collaborate will fit well with our values.
In return, we commit to being an employer who balances fun and delivery. We pride ourselves in providing a work environment where it is safe to be yourself. Our teams enjoy the satisfaction that comes from creating success and joy, entertaining the world, and working together.
PikPok is dedicated to delivering exceptional player experiences. If you have the same drive to support the delivery of quality of service to our customers, then you might just be the Product Manager, we’re looking for!Live the PikPok values
- Be Curious
- Take Ownership
- Collaborate Well
PikPok wants to create success and joy through entertaining the world by working together.
We’re looking for a talented, motivated and passionate individual to take on the role of Product Manager delivering globally successful games on digital platforms like mobile, PC, social or web. You’ll be responsible for supporting the team as they develop, launch and drive ongoing updates of our games to expand PikPok’s portfolio of innovative, original IP.
You love games!!! You’ll have strong organisational & agile project management skills in the software industry. You’re a great communicator & team player and can grasp new concepts quickly. You are self-motivated and have confidence in dealing with complex and challenging situations. You’ll also care deeply about our players and can help our teams to deliver beyond their expectations.Responsibilities
- Work with a product team consisting of game designers, programmers, artists and analysts to define, understand and take ownership of driving the success of their title.
- Act as the Product Owner to organize the product backlog and maximize the value that the team produces each sprint through well crafted goals.
- Define the roadmap to meet goals set by upper management, then communicate it to the development teams and stakeholders.
- Work with analytics to review and present findings from previous iterations of the products to stakeholders.
- Work with your Scrum Master and Leads to create an environment that supports high functioning teams.
- PikPok’s priority is the health and safety of all those around us. Our people are encouraged to work together to provide a safe environment for all by ensuring health and safety procedures are understood and adhered to.
Experience and attributes
- 2+ years working in the mobile games industry in a leadership role.
- Strong working knowledge of established and trending free to play design strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of the games market.
- Direct agile development experience.
- Financial and analytical skills with expertise using common tools and documents (Budgets, P&L, game/product design documents etc...).
- Great organisational, motivational, negotiation and delegation skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, people, projects and responsibilities.
- Strong customer focus and drive to deliver high quality games to end users.