Senior Quality Engineer
Harmoney Engineers are T-shaped individuals with both technical & people skills. You will work in Lean Delivery teams responsible for parts of the Harmoney platform. Harmoney Delivery teams are responsible for delivering new product, product enhancements, BAU and bug fixing. You build it, you run it. This is a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment looking for strong communication and teamwork skills as well as the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- This position is responsible for writing & executing test cases & plans. Participating in all test phases including system, integration, functional & BAT. Managing test environments and ensuring releases will operate satisfactorily when deployed to production.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings (design, planning, stand-up, review, guild etc.). Effectively work with Product Owner, Chapter Lead and Guild team.
- Support and Enhance coverage of automated tests at the Unit, Integration and Functional levels.
- Work in a self organising/managing agile delivery team, collaborating developers, testers and product owners.
- Analysis of feature requirements. Refining features into user stories and development tasks.
- Managing delivery environments.
- Troubleshoot errors and solve problems efficiently.
- Ensure standards and processes are adhered to during the development lifecycle. Executing an effective review strategy.
- Effective documentation of tickets, designs & processes in wiki, issue tracking and other documentation systems.
- Deliver knowledge sharing sessions to the engineering team
- Identify technology limitations, deficiencies & anti-patterns in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
- Mentoring & coaching at engineer and team level.
- Recommending design pattern usage, new technologies and best practice for scalable and fault tolerant systems.
- Provide training, knowledge sharing presentations & mentorship to the engineering teams. Create and review architecture and design proposals
- Behave Ethically
- Build Relationships
- Communicate Effectively
- Focus on Client Needs
- Foster Teamwork
- Learn new things and demonstrate proactivity.
- Make Decisions
- Problem Solve