Business Development Manager
About the Role
OnFinality & SubQuery is looking for two highly talented Business Development Managers to help us carry out our strategy. You will be responsible for handling lead business development, customer acquisition efforts, and ensuring excellent services are provided in either the Avalanche or Terra ecosystems (and others). This includes client inquiries, managing client accounts, and ensuring excellent services are provided.
With the hockey stick growth in both SubQuery and OnFinality, this exciting opportunity will involve striking up new relationships, identifying strategic business and partnership opportunities, and inviting decentralised businesses, influencers, and individuals into our community. With the upcoming tokenization of SubQuery, this exciting opportunity will involve striking up new relationships, uncovering strategic business opportunities, and inviting cryptocurrency businesses, influencers, and individuals into our platform’s ecosystem.
This role depends on excellent communication, flexibility, and an enterprising attitude and may include the following responsibilities:
- Build a network of relationships across the industry with partners, potential partners, competitors, investors, influencers, and thought leaders
- Develop and execute on growth strategies
- Oversee a deal from start to finish, work to identify the opportunities, build the business case, gain approval from business leaders, and execute the deal
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our products and value propositions
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Representing SubQuery and OnFinality at events in person on your side of the world.
- Ideally you’ll have 2+ years of similar experience in SaaS/PaaS company; either a Technical B2B Sales, Product Manager or a Business Analyst (preferably in Crypto Industry)
- You thrive in a high-growth startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Great technical ability is a huge bonus but isn’t mandatory
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and hunger for growth and results
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation
You can expect
- You’ll be playing a core role in two of the top Polkadot projects in the world
- To learn a huge amount about the thriving industry that we’re in and forge deep relationships with other industry players
- A flexible work environment and schedule where we trust our team with high degrees of autonomy