Data Engineer - Hosted Service Team
About the Data Engineer position
We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our Hosted Service Team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, you will design and implementation data pipelines.
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should also have the familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of learning machine methods.
If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
Data Engineer responsibilities are:
- Collaborate across various projects, work on patentable innovations that will revolutionise the industry of blockchain
- Design and implementation data pipelines
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects and integrate with frontend applications
- Extend existing open source solution and contribute back to the community
Data Engineer requirements are:
- Experience developing end to end data pipelines using technologies such as Snowflake, AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure.
- An understanding of data architecture, data models, data migration, integration, analysis and visualisation
- Strong hands on experience delivering database solutions using advanced SQL, TSQL, Python, Scala etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Data Warehousing technologies such as Snowflake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Databricks, AWS Redshift and Google Big Query
- The ability to work with complex datasets and analyse modelled data to find actionable insights
- Initiative and eager to try new approaches
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively