About the Role
SubQuery is seeking an ambitious individual to help us build the most inclusive and engaging developer experience possible. Developers are at the forefront of everything we do at SubQuery, our products are designed to help them save time and achieve their goals.
We are looking to grow our focus in the important area of developer relations, with a dedicated team member to manage our engagement with our primary customers. This person will be technically savvy, empathetic, and be able to present our applications to hundreds of community members around the world.
- Be a representative of both OnFinality and SubQuery to our developer community, which includes speaking at conferences, attending meetups, and hosting hackathons.
- Own the developer support areas of our platforms, including our documentation library, video tutorials, end to end code examples, and implementation guides.
- Advocate for customer needs to our internal product engineering teams, to ensure that we continue to deliver products that meet the market’s needs.
- Help new customers implement SubQuery into their product by providing guidance and education, and also ensure that existing customers are taking advantage of new products that we build.
- Help write articles, blog posts, demo videos, and other material to show off new features that we release.
What we are looking for
- You should be technically minded, with basic coding skills in typescript and an understanding of blockchain.
- Someone looking for the rare opportunity to join a funded team at the extreme growth phase, and has the drive to help grow, engage, and retain our global customer base.
- Someone who has the willingness to learn (or already knows) about how blockchain/cryptocurrencies works and the blockchain development process
- Someone who is flexible and available to work with customers across multiple time zones (including Europe)
- Excellent English written communication skills (other languages are a big plus)
- Time management skills to self manage workload and deliver tasks on schedule