Senior Software Engineer – 3 month contract
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
Growing super fast, LawVu is headquartered in Tauranga, New Zealand with teams in Australia, USA, Ireland, Philippines, UK and the EU. Our culture is strongly values aligned where we look for people to bring their whole selves and join a team doing the best work of their lives.
LawVu’s Product & Engineering team is looking for a Senior Engineer, who takes pride in crafting clean, robust, readable code and is interested in working with a team of highly skilled and experienced software engineers working on cutting-edge legal technology.
The opportunity is a 3-month contract, where you will be helping the team re-write some of the integrations that makes use of Graph API, especially the Office API’s. Knowledge on Office Suite/O365 will help a lot. You will be working with our integration team, join their day-to-day stand-ups/planning and basically be merging with the team and follow our engineering best practices.
We have offices in Tauranga & Wellington however, this role can be done remote from anywhere in New Zealand.
What you’ll do
- Be awesome
- Design and build simple, scalable solutions
- Contribute to system architecture design and implementation
- Maintain and improve strict security requirements for a multi-tenant environment
- Expand and improve automated testing frameworks
- Build out the integration applications with the team
- Share knowledge with the team, so that when the contract ends, there isn’t a gap left.
What you’ll bring
- A passion for software development with 5+ years experience using C# .NET Framework / .Net Core
- Strong experience in REST API design
- OOD + SOLID design principles
- Typescript / Angular experience
- Good understanding of Azure PaaS
- Knowledge and experience using Azure Web App services + Azure SQL
- Comfort working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Billiard skills are beneficial
- Highly beneficial to have experience in:
- Graph API
- Office API’s (MS Graph API)
- Azure Function Apps
- C# .Net