Product Marketing Manager
Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World-renowned artists such as Disclosure, Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
A rare opportunity has opened up within our team and we are now looking for a stand-out marketer to join Serato as a Product Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you would be responsible for developing, supporting, and executing tactical and strategic marketing plans for Serato’s products worldwide.
This is a life-changing opportunity for a music-lover with marketing talent.
You would be involved in various tasks such as:
- Actively gather customer feedback and cultural insights and report back to the marketing and product teams
- Lead and support the launch of new software releases and hardware for the global market
- Lead and support the creation of marketing content that helps raise awareness and educates our customer base.
- Ensure all marketing communications regarding Serato’s products are technically accurate, engaging, and relevant to their target audience
- Have a clear understanding of revenue and user growth targets and then develop marketing strategies and tactics to help reach these
- Develop and execute projects to ensure users remain engaged and loyal
- Provide product marketing insights to the Growth team for new and existing campaigns
- Support the Growth team with building, launching, and optimizing onboarding campaigns
Highly valued skills for this role:
- Serato product knowledge
- Excellent communicator
- Strong understanding of traditional marketing channels and emerging ones
- Experienced with marketing analytics
- Strong knowledge of all types of music that artists use with Serato
At Serato, our culture is of the utmost importance, and so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes. If you love software and music and want to work in a high-performing team at a company with a great culture, this could be the role for you.