Chief Engineering Officer
- Fast growing SAAS scale up
- Series B recently completed
Fergus is a 100% New Zealand owned tech company that builds outstanding job management software. We are helping tradespeople all around the world manage their business is a much smarter way.
This role requires a technical leader with demonstrable expertise in leading and managing the creation of first-in-class products, including a full SaaS development cycle. If you have experience in fast growing SAAS scale up environments moving people, processes, and systems to scale we would love to talk to you.
The CTO role is a critical people leader position and sits within our Executive Leadership Team. You are responsible for setting and executing our tech strategy to ensure exceptional delivery of the Fergus SaaS product for our customers. Working closely with Product together you will make sure our resources are aligned with the business needs and strategic goals.
Work with exceptional people leaders and be part of a caring, inclusive and connected culture. We pay above market salaries, have great benefits including paid parental leave, hybrid and flexible working options, additional wellbeing leave and our people experience is one of the best you will find.
- Have a proven track record of helping companies grow as part of the executive team.
- Experienced and proactive in partnering with Product Management
- Authentic leader who has a background of building and maintaining a strong values based culture
- Managed teams of >30 (manager of managers)
- Background and experience overseeing SaaS business’s from $10 m to above $100m
- Track record of delivering world best agile projects in innovative SaaS industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in architecting SAAS products in high availability, highly secure systems
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Demonstrated skill in developing and refining processes, tools and teams to support software systems at scale
- People leadership expertise, able to mentor and lead and develop high performing engineering teams.
Not only do we pay above market salaries with excellent financial and wellbeing benefits but culture and team fit are incredibly important to us at Fergus. We get that before you commit your valuable time in applying, you may want to suss us out as little. Send Ange or Rochelle an email with your contact details. We are always happy to connect and have a chat