Partly is a leading high-growth tech startup with offices in Christchurch and Auckland, New Zealand. We're developing solutions for the auto parts industry, with great backing from some big international names and investors, including Blackbird Ventures.
We have 2 main products - PartsPal, a SaaS tool that makes it easy for parts businesses to sell online, and UVDB and GAPC, a vehicle and parts database, that aims to connect the world's parts. We utilize bleeding-edge technology to solve challenging, but exciting problems that will make a huge impact in a $1.9 trillion industry.
We have a fantastic team, culture and work environment. The team at Partly are young and ambitious, and continually striving to improve.
We are expanding globally, and offering you an exciting opportunity to grow your career alongside us, develop your skills and have fun doing it.
About the role
In this role, you will work alongside other members of our development team to tackle hard, exciting problems and build beautiful software.
Qualifications & experience
- Significant experience with SQL Database or ORM
- Experience with Node.JS, Typescript, ORM such as Prisma or Sequelize
- Be based (or willing to move) to Christchurch
- Experience working with large complex datasets
- At least 2 years experience as an intermediate developer
- Experience creating external integrations (Shopify APIs, Xero, eBay, etc)
- Bonus: Experience with automotive fitment
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing software backend development
- Work in our development team to make beautiful software
- Salary + equity options
- Flexible work hours
- Team social events
- Personal learning & development budget
- Brand new office
- Free snacks and coffee machine