Partly is a leading high-growth tech startup with offices in Christchurch and Auckland, New Zealand. We're developing solutions for the auto parts industry, with great backing from some big international names and investors, including Blackbird Ventures.
We have 2 main products - PartsPal, a SaaS tool that makes it easy for parts businesses to sell online, and UVDB and GAPC, a vehicle and parts database, that aims to connect the world's parts. We utilize bleeding-edge technology to solve challenging, but exciting problems that will make a huge impact in a $1.9 trillion industry.
We have a fantastic team, culture and work environment. The team at Partly are young and ambitious, and continually striving to improve.
We are expanding globally, and offering you an exciting opportunity to grow your career alongside us, develop your skills and have fun doing it.
About the role
In this role, you will work alongside other members of our development team to tackle hard, exciting problems and build beautiful software.
Qualifications & experience
- Significant experience with SQL Database or ORM
- Experience with Node.JS, Typescript, ORM such as Prisma or Sequelize
- Be based (or willing to move) to Christchurch
- Experience working with large complex datasets
- At least 2 years experience as an intermediate developer
- Experience creating external integrations (Shopify APIs, Xero, eBay, etc)
- Bonus: Experience with automotive fitment
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing software backend development
- Work in our development team to make beautiful software
- Salary + equity options
- Flexible work hours
- Team social events
- Personal learning & development budget
- Brand new office
- Free snacks and coffee machine
Customer Success Agent
Hnry are undergoing a period of rapid growth, and are looking to add to our current team to help deliver the best possible experience for our customers and partners. We’re looking for someone with a vibrant and fun personality to join our team, and help grow Hnry rapidly through NZ and beyond. This role provides a great opportunity to get first-hand experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, alongside a highly motivated team, as well as the opportunity of becoming responsible for the overall Hnry customer experience.
Customers are at the heart of everything Hnry does. Reporting into the Customer Success Lead, the Customer Success Agent is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, working closely with customers to ensure they are engaged, excited and satisfied with the service they receive, as well as canvassing customers on areas where we could improve.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing frontline support to customers, answering queries raised via web chat, email and phone
- Setting customers up on Hnry, and managing customer data
- Conducting follow-up calls with new customers and providing them with assistance as required
- Managing customer feedback/engagement
- Writing/maintaining online help articles
- Conducting “Call Back” requests from potential customers to provide information about Hnry
- Educating customers on the capabilities of Hnry so they are encouraged to continue using and promoting the service
- Adhering to established customer support practices to ensure customers receive the same quality of service regardless of who they deal with
- Providing feedback to technical staff and the wider team to optimise the customer experience based on customer interactions
How we work
- We are a fast-moving, highly collaborative and motivated team, that is growing quickly
- We have a relentless focus on the customer, and on delivering great experiences to ensure we maintain our high rate of customer referrals
- We take a data-driven approach to everything we do, making decisions based on user behaviour - constantly tweaking and optimising to improve.
- We follow agile practices, delivering improvements iteratively in small chunks. We track the impact of our work and measure ourselves based on delivering measurable contributions towards agreed targets.
- We encourage experimentation - whether that's experimenting with new tools or techniques, or experimenting with new channels
- We invest in our people, and provide opportunities for career growth and progression
- We work hard and we finish on time, no crazy hours.
- Be a self-starter that takes initiative and seeks out ways to make things more efficient
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Be a team player who is willing to muck in
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills (good phone manner, spelling, grammar are critical)
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills, and in particular a strong empathetic personality
- Have a strong attention to detail, organisational skills and self-sufficiency
- Be proficient in Google suite or other office software
- Be financially literate with a rudimentary understanding of NZ Tax obligations for individuals
- Have technical aptitude and the ability to learn software programs
- Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Bonus points for the following:
- Previous experience with customer service tools such as Intercom
- Experience being self-employed (freelancing, contracting etc) in any industry/profession
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, agile workplace
3D Web Visualization Developer
In this role, you'll work with the internal Product team and Robotics team to build web based 3D experiences for designing and monitoring live robot operations.
This role reports to the Head of Frontend Engineering / Head of Engineering.
Responsible for delivering world class frontend 3D visualisation experiences using web technologies like WebGL, Deck.GL and Babylon.JS, this role will include developing new functionality for our production system as well as R&D tasks evaluating new technologies that may also include AR and VR.
Familiar with 3D environment development including working with streaming data.
Ideally having built projects with one of the major WebGL engines.
We speak robot, dream about robots, and are passionate about accelerating a world where robots do good. Join a team of designers, mechatronics engineers, developers, sales, and marketing professionals, that are doing their life’s best work - creating the robotics platform of the future to connect, monitor and control the world's robot fleets.
At Smartspace Software we help millions of people work smarter worldwide through our pioneering software solutions which transform businesses.
Space Connect is part of Smartspace Software Plc and has a fantastic opportunity based in sunny Tauranga. You will be working alongside another SmartSpace division, SwipedOn, and be part of our young, fun and friendly team. We love to collaborate and be creative and work together towards our common goals.
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our fast moving development team as a QA Engineer to work on our powerful workplace space management SaaS solution.
This role plays an important part in our company's product development process and requires detailed, comprehensive and well structured planning and testing abilities.
The QA Engineer will be looking to use their experience to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to continually push our product quality to the next level.
You must have a passion for software development and the drive to contribute to a fast moving and innovative team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with the ability to learn quickly, keeping up to date with the latest methodologies and tools and using their own initiative. Good communication skills are essential as we work with a varied multicultural team.
We’ve got a bold vision, to change the way the world uses workplace technology and you can be a part of developing these products.
What you will be doing on a daily basis...
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities and plan release schedules with the Product Owner
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Actively participate in ticket creation, triage and resolution
- Help ensure proposed features are well-designed and -scoped before development begins
- Remain up to date with new development trends and technologies, and contribute to company wide technology decisions
Skills and Expertise
- Proven track record and experience in test automation roles
- Solid knowledge and hands on experience with SQL and scripting is required
- Solid knowledge and hands on experience with UI testing and mobile testing is required
- Strong familiarity with RESTful API's is required
- Knowledge across Azure, Android, React Native, React and Xamarin is desirable
- Jira and TestRail knowledge is desirable
- Willingness to learn new languages or technologies as necessary is required
We're looking for a person who is:
- Keen, curious and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- You can think on your feet and are able to work well in changing and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to self manage and meet aggressive deadlines
- You have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate well both verbally and written
Overview of the role
Reports to: Head of Product or as designated by CEO
Hours of work: Full-time, 40 hours each working week.
We are seeking a key role to extend our awesome Ambit Team.
We want digital conversations to be engaging, fluid and solve chatters enquiries for our customers. The process to design these conversations needs to be likewise.
As a UX Designer, you care about how chatters & conversion designers engage with and derive value from an Ambit-powered bot.
You also care about what other stakeholders, like executive sponsors, want from digital conversations, even if they’re not logging in to the Ambit Platform. You care about the experience chatters and customers have throughout their interaction with Ambit, not just while logged in to the Ambit SaaS Platform.
You love to be involved, to ideate, explore, immerse, prototype, define and test activities. Your interests likely include technology, people, psychology, customer experience, visual and interaction design. This role suits someone who thrives on variety in their work, has broad interests, including graphic design and user experience and who is pragmatic.
- Design User Interfaces and Interactions.
- Conduct User Research.
- Contribute to Product Requirements.
- Graphic Design.
Credentials, Experience, and Skills
- Ability to use tools and techniques for user-interface design, including mockups, prototypes.
- Ability to use tools and techniques for graphic design, including layout and style.
- Experience in methods and frameworks such as Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Lean, agile, etc.
- SaaS experience is great but not essential.
- Knowledge of tools such as PhotoShop, Zeplin, Stickies, Trello, Jira, Miro etc.
I want to fight crime with Auror
Did you know that New Zealand retailers lose more than $2 million every day, and around the world it costs more than $100 billion every year? . It’s a big, global problem and that’s why we’ve built Auror - to help retailers and police report, solve, and prevent crime.
Auror is a Crime Intelligence Platform that streamlines the entire crime workflow in a retail environment from reporting incidents, to investigating criminal activity, and most importantly, preventing crime. We’re harnessing data for good.
Auror is already used by New Zealand and Australia’s largest retailers and police forces. We’re currently a team of 23 across offices in Auckland and Melbourne, and we have an expert team of advisors and investors including Sam Morgan and Reinventure (Westpac Australia’s venture fund), who back us to tackle this problem in our communities.
We’re very deliberate about our growth, strategic objectives, open communication, and culture.
We’re a fast growing start-up, so to be successful here you be willing to roll-up your sleeves and get stuff done and in typical start up style your role will likely evolve as our company grows and there will be many opportunities for learning and growth.
Auror is made up of 3 Squads - Ops, Customer & Product and if you have skills and experience in the below area's we'd love to hear from you.
Ops - People & Culture, Finance & Operations
Product - Includes Product Management, Engineering & Design
Customer - Includes Sales, Marketing and Community
We’re looking for people with the Auror Attitude
- Be Deliberate: Focus on delivering value to customers. We think big and start small. We continuously raise the bar.
- Be a partner: We’re collaborative and supportive. We partner with each other and our customers to create value. We have collective responsibility and hold each other to high standards.
- Be open to new: Share opinions. Seek perspectives. We invite Strong Opinions Loosely Held for healthy discussion. We listen, understand, and keep an open mind.
- Master simplicity: We make the complex simple for each other and our customers. We are deliberate in everything we do. We focus on the problems we’re trying to solve.
- Add a touch of magic: Look for opportunities to create magic moments in the work we produce, no matter how small.
Some of the benefits of working at Auror include;
- Working to solve interesting problems and have a meaningful impact.
- Employee share scheme: Own part of a company making a real difference.
- Team love: We have monthly team activities and regular team lunches.
- We understand how important mental as well as physical health is, and have policies to support that.
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognise there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Personal Development: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
- Cake. And puppies.
If you’re excited about our mission and are keen to join us, please apply by clicking the link below. We also ask that you share with us in the Cover Letter why you'd be a great fit for us.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Jasper’s mission is to democratize commercial real estate — providing access, liquidity, and transparency to investments that have traditionally only been available to a select few.
Jasper is searching for an outstanding Front-end Engineer with a strong emphasis on UX/UI design implementation to work within our successful product and R&D team.
Jasper's product team is responsible for all proprietary technology at Jasper, facilitating many millions of dollars in transactions and ongoing investment management. The product team develops and maintains three leading-edge React/GraphQL applications with the back-end mostly written in Go and hosted with AWS.
We're an early-stage company that is right on the cusp of beginning to scale internationally, so the work that you ship today will have a substantial impact on the success of our business as we build a world-class platform with a mission to open up inaccessible alternative asset classes to all.
This role is permanent and on-site in our beautiful Ponsonby (Auckland) office.
- Implement UX and UI in React applications with precision and attention to detail.
- Write automated tests so that we can build and deploy with confidence.
- Communicate with GraphQL APIs and contribute towards schema changes.
- Implement a polished user interface that provides a rich and interactive user experience.
- Build with consideration of best-practice methodology, performance, and accessibility.
- Share knowledge amongst the team, write documentation, and assist with the onboarding of new development staff.
- A few years of commercial front-end web development experience is ideal, but we’d like to talk to all talented people.
- Implementing modular styles in a React web application.
- Implementing responsive layouts for multiple device resolutions.
- Building data-driven React applications with state management and persistence.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
Expressions of Interest
We're always looking for amazing new team members to join us in our plan to revolutionise modern retail. If you're interested in joining us but don't see a current role that suits your skills, experience and interests, we want to hear from you anyway!
The IMAGR team is made up of nearly 40 talented individuals working across different areas of passion and specialty, including Engineering, Product, Data, People & Culture and Operations.
This includes roles like AI/ML Engineers, Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers and Technicians, Product Owners, Data Administrators, Project Managers and more!
Our headquarters is in Auckland, New Zealand (where our research & development happens), and we also have a team based in Osaka, Japan.
We're looking for people who want to own their work, comfortable with challenge and are looking to build their careers in a New Zealand based start-up growing on an international scale.
We're open to candidates from overseas and we're an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand so if you don't currently hold New Zealand residency, don't let that put you off applying.
Not only do you get to work with a talented and passionate team building a groundbreaking product, we'll also look after you. We can offer you a competitive salary, a comprehensive wellbeing programme that looks after your mental and physical health, the option to participate in our employee share option scheme and shared lunch with the team every Friday.